Zandu Vigorex is a proven, revolutionary formulation developed by a Panel of Ayurvedic Experts. Each capsule is an aggregate of seven powerful herbs & minerals that revitalize the body & increase stamina. Overall, it is an 100% safe Ayurvedic Vitalizer which boosts stamina, energy & enhances mood.
Composition: Each Capsule contains: Kaunch Beej extract, Safed Musali extract, Gokshur extract, Ashwagandha extract, Shilajit, Jatiphal extract, Yashad Bhasma, Abhrak Bhasma, Praval Bhasma, Shuddha Karpur, Swarna Bhasma, Excipients q.s. Approved colour used in capsule shell. Preservative: Sodium Benzoate.
7 Powerful Herbs And Minerals:
1. Gold: In Ayurveda, gold ash is known to improve strength and vitality.
2. Shilajit: Shilajit increases stamina and rejuvenates the mind. It is a vitalizing compound over 85 powerful vitamins and minerals.
3.Safed Musali: Musali has a high nutritional value which rejuvenate the body and also provide strength.
4. Kaunch Beej: The Seeds of Kaucnha legume are a good source of stamina & energy and also uplift mood.
5. Gokshur: Gokshur helps build muscular strength to enhance stamina and energy.
6.Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a renowned stress-buster, and also provides relief from fatigue and nervous exhaustion.
7. Praval Bhasma: Praval Bhasma enhances blood circulation in body tissues. It is also rice and natural source of calcium, which helps in removing fatigue.
Dosage: 1 Capsule a day, preferably with milk or as directed by the physician. 45 days therapy for best results.
Uniqueness: 7 Powerful Herbs & Minerals like Ashwagandha, Kaunch beej, Shilajit, Gokshur, Safed Musali, Swarna Bhasma & Praval Bhasma. Based on 1000 years of time tested and proven Ayurvedic 'Vajikarana' therapy - A powerful therapy believed to enhance holistic health, vigour & virility, imparting the strength of a stallion to man.
Disclaimer: Duration of treatment and onset of action with the medicines depends on various factors like severity & symptoms of disease, age & physical conditions of the patient etc. Please contact your Ayurvedic Physician for more information.