All rights reserved.
INDIAN SPRINGS GREEN TEA:Indian Springs Green Tea is a unique combination of precious herbs with green tea extract and Stevia zero calorie natural sweetener. It contains with Mint, Ginger, Garcinia, Emblica ribes and cinnamon powder.
It’s a natural refreshing drink.
It helps to reduce and manage healthy Lipids level.
It helps in manage Stress level.
It helps to control and manage hypertensions.
It helps in digestion and eases defecation.
How to Use:
1. Add 1 teabag to a cup of (180 ml) hot water
2. Allow the teabag to brew for a minute.
3. Add few drops of fresh lemon juice for having good taste. (Optional)
9 Reasons to Drink Green Tea Daily
Green tea contains a potent plant nutrient known as epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, for short. But don’t fret; you don’t have to keep track of its chemical name to reap the health benefits. Here are 9 reasons to start drinking green tea or continue drinking it if you’re already hooked.
1. Green tea is a superb fat fighter. Its active ingredient, EGCG, increases the rate at which fat is burned in your body.
2. It targets belly fat. Research at Tufts University indicates that EGCG in green tea, like other catechins, activate fat-burning genes in the abdomen to speed weight loss by 77 percent.
3. It keeps energy stable by balancing blood sugar levels. EGCG improves insulin use in the body to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes that can result in fatigue, irritability, and cravings for unhealthy foods.
4. Research shows it may be helpful against lung cancer. In an April 2010 study published in Cancer Prevention Research, EGCG was found to suppress lung cancer cell growth.
5. It may halt colorectal cancer. In numerous other studies, EGCG appears to inhibit colorectal cancers.
6. In research it appears to cause prostate cancer cells to commit suicide. A March 2010 study in Cancer Science indicated that EGCG aids the body by causing prostate cancer cells to commit suicide.
7. It may prevent skin damage and wrinkling. EGCG appears to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E at destroying skin-damaging free radicals. Free radicals react with healthy cells in the body, causing damage so lessening their numbers may help reduce wrinkling and other signs of aging.
8. It contains a potent antioxidant that kills free radicals. Because it is a potent antioxidant it can positively impact a lot more than skin cells. Free radicals are increasingly linked to many serious chronic illnesses like arthritis, diabetes, and cancer.
9. It tastes good. If you’re not wild about the flavor, try a few different kinds. Try it iced or hot. Add some of the natural herb Stevia to sweeten it if you want a sweeter drink. It’s crazy about green tea the first few times you tried it, but now you love it with a fresh squeeze of lemon and a few drops of Stevia over ice, Green tea lemonade.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)