All rights reserved.
Description:Vigoroll Jelly is used for Lack of energy, Weak immunity, Allergic rhinitis, Scabies, Upset stomach, Eczema, Infections, Pain, Osteoarthritis, Inflammation and other conditions.
Vigoroll Jelly contains Amalaki Topical, Anacyclus Pyrethrum Topical, Chitrak Topical, Guduchi Topical, Pippali Topical and Shunthi Topical as active ingredients.
Vigoroll Jelly works by inhibiting the activity of scabies; providing nutrition and energy; protecting against infections; boosting immunity; removing pain and the symptoms associated with osteoarthritis; reducing or controlling inflammation; releasing the histamine, bradykinin, kallikrein, and other vasoactive substances from mast cells and basophils; healing wounds;
Vigoroll Jelly is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Vigoroll Jelly Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Vigoroll Jelly. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Composition and Active Ingredients:
Vigoroll Jelly is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
15 gms twice a day
1) Vigoroll jelly contains those ingredients which are very good nutritional agents.
2) It is highly palatable and well liked
3) It is a complete nutritional supplement for people who are convalescing
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Eat a well balanced, high protein diet
2) Exercise regularly, after taking medical advice
3) Control weight, so that diseases like osteoarthritis can be avoided
4) If recently undergone surgery, try to get mobile quickly
5) Maintain positive attitude
1) Avoid prolonged bed rest, as it leads to further complications
2) Do not neglect your health- go for regular checkups
3) Do not get stressed out or anxious.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)