All rights reserved.
Combo of 100g pack of Siri Herbal Henna and 100g pack of Siri Herbal Hair Dye. For single use
Siri Herbal Hair Dye – Natural Black is a herbal, chemical free, powder hair colour. All the ingredients used in it are grown in a safe, organic environment; they are handpicked, checked and carefully combined to ensure consistent quality and best results. It is easy to use and provides a natural looking shine to the hair.
Herbal Hair Dye
No side effects
Natural black colour
Easy to Use
Siri Herbal Henna – 100% Natural Henna Powder. Cleaned, dried and powdered henna leaves. Lends a reddish hint to hair. It also cools the body and gets rid of excessive heat.
Each 100g of Dye contains: Lawsonia insermis – Madarangi – 14.28g, Centella asiatica – Ondelaga – 14.28g, Eclipta alba – Bringaraj – 14.28g, Emblica officinalis – Nellikai – 14.28g, Indigifera tinctoria – Neelinee – 14.28g, Rubia cordifolia – Manjista – 14.28g, Ceasalphinia sappan – Pathangee – 14.28g
Each 100g of Henna contains: Lawsonia insermis – Madarangi – 100g
1. Take required amount of henna and mix it with hot water to make a thick paste.
2. Apply this paste on to every strand of hair using a brush and gloved hands.
3. Completely cover the hair, from the root to the tips.
4. Wash it clean after 2-3 hours with plain water. Do not use shampoo or shikakai.
5. After henna application, once hair is completely dry, take required amount of SIRI Herbal Hair Dye powder and mix it with hot water to make a thick paste.
6. Apply it immediately to the scalp following the same procedure as above.
7. Wash it clean after 2-3 hours with plain water. Do not use shampoo or shikakai
For first time users the colour may not appear immediately after wash. The black colour will appear in a few hours after contact with atmospheric oxygen. The blackening can be seen progressively on the next day.
For improved results repeat the process once in every 10-15 days.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)