All rights reserved.
Bhaishajya ratnavali / Agnimandyadi Rogadhikara
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name
1. Shuddh parad Mercury (purified)
2. Shuddh Gandhak Sodium Biborate (purified)
3. Shuddh Tanakh Sodium Biborate (purified)
4. Shuddh Vatsanabh Aconitum ferox (purified)
5. Varatak Bhasma Cypraea moneta (calcined)
6. Shankh Bhasma Conch (calcined)
7. Maricha Piper nigrum
Processed in Jambiri Nimbu swaras
Indication :Indigestion, Loss of appetite and Abdominal pain.
Dose : 1 tablet (125mg) to be taken in the morning and evening with butter milk or as directed by the Physician.
Packing : 40 tablets
Caution : to be taken under medical supervision only.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)