All rights reserved.
Anand Bhairav Ras (Jwar)
Rasendra Sar Sangrah/ Jwaradhikar
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name
1. Shuddh Hingul Cinnabar (purified)
2. Shuddh Vatsanabh Aconitum ferox (purified)
3. Shunthi Zingiber officinale
4. Maricha Piper Nigrum
5 Pippali Piper longum
6. Shuddh Tankan Sodium biborate (purified)
7. Pippali Mool Piper longum root
8. Jatipatra Myristica fragrans
Processed in jambiri Nimbu swaras.
Indication :Fever, Cold, Influenza, headache and bodyache associated with diarrohea.
Dose : 1 tablet (125mg) to be taken in the morning and evening with honey or as directed by the Physician.
Packing : 40 and 120 tablets.
Caution : to be taken under medical supervision only.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)