All rights reserved.
Chandrakala Ras (Tamrayukt)
Yog Ratnakar/Mutra Krichhra Chikitsa
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name
1. Shuddh Parad Mercury (purified)
2. Tamra Bhasma Copper (calcined)
3. Abharak Bhasma Mica (calcined)
4. Shuddh Gandhak Sulphur (purified)
5. Katuka Picrorrhiza kurroa
6. Guduchi Satva Tinospora cordifolia
7. Ushira Vetiveria zizanioides
8. Madhavi Hiptage madablota
9. Chandan Santalum album
10. Sariva Hemidesmus indicus
Processed in Ketaki swaras, Motha, Dadima
Indication :Dysuria, Burning sensation during urination, Burning sensation on palms and soles. Also useful in menorrhagia and haematemesis.
Dose : 1 to 2 tablets (125 to 250 mg) to be taken in the morning and evening or as directed by the Physician.
Packing : 40 tablets.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)