All rights reserved.
Bhaishajya Ratnavali /kasa Rogadhikar
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name
1. Shunthi Zingiber officinale
2. Maricha Piper nigrum
3. Pippali Piper longum
4. Hareetaki Terminalia chebula
5 Vibheetaka Terminalia belerica
6 Amlaki Emblica officinalis
7. Chavya Piper chaba
8. Dhanyak Coriandrum sativum
9. Shweta jeerak Cuminum cyminum
10. Saindhav lavan Rock salt
11. Shuddh Parad Mercury (purified)
12. Shudh Gandhak Sulphur (purified)
13. Lauh Bhasma Iron (calcined)
14. Shuddh Tankan Sodium biborate (purified)
Processed in Aja mutra.
Indication: Chronic cough and other respiratory ailments such as Rajayakshma.
Dose : 1 to 2 tablets (250 to 500 mg) to be taken in the morning and evening or as directed by the Physician.
Packing : 20 and 60 tablets.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)