All rights reserved.
Dantodbhed Gadantak Ras
Bhaishajya Ratnavali/ Bal Rog Chikitsa
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name
1. Pippali Piper longum
2. Pippali Mool Piper longum root
3. Chavya Piper chaba
4. Chitrak Mool Plumbago zeylanica
5. Shunthi Zingiber offcinale
6. Ajamoda Apium graveolens
7. Yavani Trachyspermum ammi
8. Haridra Curcuma longa
9. Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra
10. Devadaru Cedrus deodara
11. Daruharidra Berberis aristata
12. Vidanga Embelia ribes
13. Ela Elettaria cardamomum
14. Nagakeshar Mesua ferrea
15. Mustaka Cyperus rotundus
16. Shati Hedychium spicatum
17. Karkatshringi Pistacia infegerrima
18. Vida lavan Black salt
19. Abhrak Bhasma Mica (calcined)
20. Shankh Bhasma Conch (calcined)
21. Lauh Bhasma Iron (calcined)
22. Swarnamakshik Bhasma Copper pyrites (calcined)
Processed in milk.
Indication : Problems associated with teething such as diarrhoea, vomiting, irritation and fever. Local use on gums with honey to relieve pain and swelling in gums.
Dose : For Local Use : 1 tablet (125mg) should be ground and rubbed on the gums with a finger or as directed by the Physician.
For Internal Use: To be licked with mothers milk or honey, twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Packing : 40 tablets.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)