All rights reserved.
Kumarkalyan Ras (Gold)
Bhaishajya Ratnavali/ Bal Roga Chikitsa
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name\
1. Ras Sindur Red Sulphide of Mercury
2. Mukta Bhasma Mytilus margaritiferus(Calcined)
3. Swarna Bhasma Gold(Calcined)
4. Abhrak Bhasma Mica(Calcined)
5. Lauh Bhasma Iron(Calcined)
6. Swarnamakshik Bhasma Copper pyrites(Calcined)
Processed in Kumari swaras
Indication : Polio, Nervous debility and weak ness associted with Polio. As a restorative tonic to children in chronic repiratory diseases such as whooping cough, Pneumonia. It helps in the development of bones in children.
Dose: ¼ to 1 tablets( 31.25 to 125mg) in the morning and evening with milk or as directed by the phisician.
Packing: 4 and 8 Tablets.
Caution : To be taken under medical supervision only.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)