All rights reserved.
Description:Vomiteb Syrup is used for Emesis, Vomiting, Tumor, Indigestion, Atonic dyspepsia, Asthma, Dyspepsia, Cancer, Low blood glucose level, Gastric ulcer and other conditions.
Vomiteb Syrup contains Anethum Sowa, Carum Copticum, Caryophyllus Aromaticus, Cinnamomum Cassia, Citrus Limonum, Elettaria Cardamomum, Embelia Ribes, Emblica Officinalis, Hedychium Spicatum, Myristica Fragrans, Piper Longum and Zingiber Officinale as active ingredients.
Vomiteb Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Vomiteb Syrup Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Vomiteb Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Composition and Ingredients:
Vomiteb Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
1) Effective, Safe and Gentle.
2) No drowsiness especially useful in children.
3) No extra pyramidal symptoms
4) Safe during pregnancy and for children & infants.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Seek Medical advice immediately if the vomiting is very severe.
2) Drink sufficient water to avoid dehydration
3) Take Vomiteb before taking any food.
1) Avoid eating heavy food before starting the journey.
2) Avoid very spicy food.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)