All rights reserved.
1) Nausea and vomiting during first trimester of Pregnancy (morning sickness)
2) Motion sickness and Travel sickness
3) Infantile regurgitation
4) Drug induced and Disease-induced nausea and vomiting
5) Nausea and vomiting associated with any disease
Adults: 10ml three to four times a day.
Child: 5 ml three to four times a day
For better response, it is recommended to sip VOMITEB syrup slowly. In acute conditions, VOMITEB may be administered half-hourly or as frequently as required.
1) Effective, Safe and Gentle.
2) No drowsiness especially useful in children.
3) No extra pyramidal symptoms
4) Safe during pregnancy and for children & infants.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Seek Medical advice immediately if the vomiting is very severe.
2) Drink sufficient water to avoid dehydration
3) Take Vomiteb before taking any food.
1) Avoid eating heavy food before starting the journey.
2) Avoid very spicy food.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)