All rights reserved.
The soothing cooling agent Rooh Afza was the discovery of Hakim Abdul Majeed, a renowned Unani physician of herbal medicine. The great visionary started this chilling drink from Old Delhi in 1906. Now, it is being prepared from three Hamdard (Waqf) laboratories-India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. From a simple establishment Lal Kuan, Old Delhi; Rooh Afza has successfully made a niche as one of the leading refreshing syrups in the world.
Roof Afza Syrup Ingredients
Hamdard Rooh Afza, the chilling agent, is the combination of fruits, herbs, vegetables, flowers and roots. The unique components of this cooling drink are:
Fruits: Many fruits are used as the components for the drink. The different fruits are pineapple, apple, berries, orange, watermelon, citron, strawberry, raspberry, loganberry, cherry, concord grapes and blackcurrant.
Herbs: The herbs group ingredients contain European white lily (Nymphaea alba), Blue star water lily ( Nymphaea nouchali), lotus (Nelumbo), purslane/tukhm-e-khurfa (Portulaca oleracea seeds), coriander, chicory (Vitis vinifera), and borage
Vegetables: The important vegetables, which are the part of this herbal syrup, are carrot, spinach, mint and Luffa aegyptiaca
Flowers: Flowers are also the integral part of this delicious drink. It covers rose, lemon, orange and (keora) Pandanus fascicularis
Roots: Only one root, which is being used in it is vetiver.
Roohafza Health & Medicinal Benefits
• Cardio vascular health: It shows positive impacts on the cardiovascular functions. It enhances the cardiac efficiency, smooth cardiac blood supply and also controls the heart beat.
• Dehydration: It is good in the management and controlling of water balance in the body because of the presence of some important minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and sulphur thus helpful against of dehydration, heat exhaustion and excessive sweating.
• Weight gain: It increases weight by promoting nitrogen balance in the body.
• Anemia: It shows positive result in the improvement of haemoglobin content in blood.
• Indigestion: It is also preferred in case of giddiness, indigestion, stomach ache, kidney and numbness.
• Fever: It is used in the treatment of fever due to heat exposure thus helpful in reducing body heat.
• Vomiting: It is effective in case of vomiting and diarrhea.
• Enhances vigor: It enhances the vigor, vitality, activeness and makes the energy level high
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)