All rights reserved.
1) Gastric ulcer, Duodenal ulcer, Non-ulcer dyspepsia.
2) As a co prescription with NSAIDS to prevent mucosal erosion in stomach and duodenum.
Two tablets 2-3 times a day with a “bland diet” for three to six weeks.
1) Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
2) Reduces hypersecretion of acid and neutralizes excessive acid
3) Relieves nausea, vomiting and acid regurgitation.
4) Accelerates ulcer healing process
5) Safe for long-term use
6) No known drug interactions
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Consumption of orange juice, ripe banana and dried grapes are recommended.
2) Leafy vegetables, bitter gourd, tomato and variety of pumpkin are advised.
3) Consumption of mung, honey, ghee, butter in a balanced amount is advised.
4) Practice light exercise and morning walk.
1) Avoid fried oily and spicy foods.
2) Avoid too much mental and physical exertion.
3) Avoid food recipes causing constipation.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)