All rights reserved.
1) Urinary calculi
2) Renal colic
3) Dysuria associated with renal calculi
1 to 2 tablets three times a day for 6-8 weeks.
1) Very safe and effective in patients who cannot undergo surgery. (Lithotripsy)
2) It is safe for long-term usage.
3) Prevents recurrence of stone formation.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
2) Consume white variety of pumpkin and gourd.
3) Horse gram, mung, wheat, barley and ginger juice is recommended.
4) stay indoor in summer/hot days.
1) Avoid fried and spicy food.
2) Reduce the consumption of beans, pulses, ladyfingers and tomatoes.
3) Avoid suppression of natural urge of urination.
4) Avoid sedentary life style.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)