All rights reserved.
2) Feeling of fullness
Adult: One tablet twice a day after meals for a minimum of six weeks.
Children: Half the adult dosage
1) Provides fast relief of belching and bloating non-ulcer pain and distension of intestine.
2) Free from sodium and hence safe for cardiac patients.
3) No chalky taste unlike antacids / antiflatulents.
4) Safe for long-term use.
5) No known drug interaction.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Balance diet is advised.
2) Consumption of warm water with one to two teaspoonfuls of ginger juice is recommended.
3) Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jaljira are very effective.
4) Fresh fruits and fresh juices are advised.
5) Consumption of vegetarian diet is advised.
6) Fasting is recommended in acute cases.
1) Avoid oily, spicy and fried recipes.
2) Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
3) Avoid consumption of fast foods, confectioneries and bakery products.
4) Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
5) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
6) Avoid alcohol consumption.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)