All rights reserved.
1) Bronchial asthma
2) Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
3) Chronic Bronchitis
Mild asthma: 1 tablet twice a day for a period of 12 weeks.
Chronic asthma & COPD: As an add-on therapy: 2 tablets twice a day for a period of 12 weeks.
1) Haleezy is safe, no risk of tremors
2) Decreases frequency, severity & duration of asthma attacks
3) Helps expectorate mucus
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Learn and practise Matsya Asana
2) Follow an early-to-bed, early-to-rise routine
3) Add a little dried ginger powder to your milk, and fresh ginger to your meals
4) Consumption of wheat, barley and garlic is recommended.
5) Consumption of honey is recommended.
1) Avoid smoking
2) Avoid strenuous exercise
3) Avoid sleeping during day time
4) Avoid exposure to rain, humidity, dust and pollens
5) Avoid consuming bananas, citrus fruits, ice-cream, cold drinks and fried foods
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)