All rights reserved.
Description:Hyponidd Tablet is used for Obesity, Diabetes, Anti-diabetic, Asthma, Eye problem, Rheumatism, Conjunctivitis, Skin diseases, Ulcers, Leprosy and other conditions. Hyponidd Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Hyponidd Tablet contains Cassia Auriculata, Curcuma Longa, Emblica Officinalis, Eugenia Jambolana, Gymnema Sylvestre, Melia Azadirachta, Momordica Charantia, Pterocarpus Marsupium, Swertia Chirata, Tinospora Cordifolia and Yashad Bhasma as active ingredients.
Hyponidd Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Hyponidd Tablet Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Hyponidd Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Composition and Active Ingredients:
Hyponidd Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue
4) No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
5) Delays the diabetic complications – Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
6) Cost effective for long-term use.
7) Improves quality of life and restores libido.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Regular exercise is recommended Evening or morning walk and reduce
2) Consumption of vegetables preferred Karela and Drumsticks
3) Do check fasting and post lunch blood glucose at least once a week.
4) Strictly follow doctors drug regimen and diet.
5) Drink atleast 8 10 glasses of water daily.
1) Avoid injury /cut
2) Reduce alcohol consumption and smoking.
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, sweets, and honey.
4) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)