All rights reserved.
1) Adjuvant to OHA, or a stand alone in newly detected cases of mild diabetes mellitus
2) Menstrual irregularities in adolescent PCOS patients taking hormonal therapy
3) Long-term management of PCOS
In Diabetes: 2 tablets twice daily, half-an-hour before meals or as directed by the Physician.
In Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): recommended dose is 2 tablets twice daily for 3-6 months or as directed by the physician.
1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue
4) No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
5) Delays the diabetic complications – Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
6) Cost effective for long-term use.
7) Improves quality of life and restores libido.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Regular exercise is recommended Evening or morning walk and reduce
2) Consumption of vegetables preferred Karela and Drumsticks
3) Do check fasting and post lunch blood glucose at least once a week.
4) Strictly follow doctors drug regimen and diet.
5) Drink atleast 8 10 glasses of water daily.
1) Avoid injury /cut
2) Reduce alcohol consumption and smoking.
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, sweets, and honey.
4) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)