All rights reserved.
Description:Imupsora Tablet is used for Psoriasis, Eczema, Lesions regression, Early remission induction and other conditions. Imupsora Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Imupsora Tablet contains Anti-Psoriatic as an active ingredient.
Imupsora Tablet works by facilitating immune modulation and by reducing epithelial proliferation.
Imupsora Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Imupsora Tablet Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Imupsora Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Composition and Active Ingredients:
Imupsora Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
For all types of psoriatic lesions: 1 to 2 tablets thrice a day; dosage to be individualized, depending upon response.
1) It provides predictable anti-proliferative, anti inflammatory & antibacterial action.
2) Systemic administration helps in correcting the immune dysfunction and abnormal cytokine release
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Bath only with mild soaps and when bathing keep the temperature of water-cool or warm not hot.
2) Moisturize your skin with coconut oil or other moisturizer, they prevent skin crack.
3) Drink plenty of water & fruit juice.
1) Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy or things causing allergies.
2) Psoriasis flares up when you are under stress so try to cope up with your stress
3) Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin even if it itches
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)