All rights reserved.
In Chronic Plaque psoriasis
1) To prolong ongoing remission
2) To promote regression of lesions
3) To induce early remission
4) To complement topical therapy
5) To prevent spontaneous flare-ups
In other types of psoriasis such as palmo-plantar psoriasis, scalp psoriasis, guttate psoriasis, etc
1) As an add-on therapy with modern immunosuppressant.
2) As a complement to photo therapy in psoriasis
For all types of psoriatic lesions: 1 to 2 tablets thrice a day; dosage to be individualized, depending upon response.
1) It provides predictable anti-proliferative, anti inflammatory & antibacterial action.
2) Systemic administration helps in correcting the immune dysfunction and abnormal cytokine release
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Bath only with mild soaps and when bathing keep the temperature of water-cool or warm not hot.
2) Moisturize your skin with coconut oil or other moisturizer, they prevent skin crack.
3) Drink plenty of water & fruit juice.
1) Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy or things causing allergies.
2) Psoriasis flares up when you are under stress so try to cope up with your stress
3) Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin even if it itches
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)