All rights reserved.
1) Viral hepatitis.
2) Drug induced hepatitis along with AKT/ART/Statins
3) Alcohol induced hepatitis
Adults: 1 to 2 tablets
Children: 1 tablet
1) Reduces SGPT, SGOT and bilirubin levels.
2) Increases bile flow.
3) Improves kupffer cell function and builds immunity.
4) Reverses hepatic cell damage.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Simple and easily digestible food items leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and fresh juices.
2) Prefer luke warm water
3) Small but frequent quantity of food is advised for patients suffering from liver disorders or diseases to maintain normal liver functions.
4) Bed rest especially in jaundice.
1) Consumption of alcohol and hepato-toxic drugs like steroids NSAIDs and
2) Excessive intake of tea and coffee should be avoided.
Each Coated tablets contains:
Extracts of the following:
» Andrographis paniculata 700mg
» Phullanthus niruri 250mg
» Triphala 225mg
» Boerhaavia difusa, Amoora
» Rohituka & Cichorium intybus Each 187.5mg
» Adhatoda Vasica & Eclipta alba Each 125mg
» Zingiber officinale 87.5mg
» Berberis arista 62.5mg
» Fumaria officinalis, Embelia ribes,
» Tephrosia purpurea & Tinospora cordifolia Each 37.5g
» Coriandrum Sativum & Aloe Barbadenis Each 25mg
» Picrorrhiza Kurrooa 7.5g
Preservatives: Sodium Methylparaben & Sodium Propylparaben.
Colours: Lake of Ponceau 4R & Red Iron Oxide
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Caution: To be taken under Medical Supervision
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)