All rights reserved.
Description:M2 Tone Tablet is used for Menstrual problems, Uterine disorders, Reproductive system problems, Bleeding gynecological conditions, Menorrhagia, Menstrual problem, Endometrial defects, Uterine diseases, Arthritis, Anxiety and other conditions. M2 Tone Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
M2 Tone Tablet contains Ashoka, Ashwagandha, Cedrus Deodara, Kasisa Bhasma, Lodhra, Mesua Ferrea, Nardostachys Jatamansi and Shatavari as active ingredients.
M2 Tone Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
M2 Tone Tablet Side Effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of M2 Tone Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Composition and Ingredients:
M2 Tone Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
In Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding and Irregular Cycles
2 tablets twice a day for 3 to 6 cycles.
In Anovulatory and Unexplained Infertility
2 tablets twice a day or till conception occurs.
In Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) protocols
2 tablets twice a day from the day of down regulation to the day of embryo transfer
1) It stops abnormal or excessive menstrual bleeding.
2) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.
3) Absence of Nausea and Vomiting, Breast tenderness, Headache, unlike hormones.
4) Safe for long term use
5) Can be taken even during menstrual cycle.
6) Improves pregnancy outcomes.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Prefer wheat, milk and fruits
2) Morning walk
3) Weight reduction
1) Avoid hot and spicy food recipes and alcohol.
2) Avoid vegetables like potato and brinjal
3) Avoid day time sleeping and smoking
4) Avoid too much mental and physical exertion
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)