All rights reserved.
Description:Obenyl Tablet is used for Obesity, Hypercholesterolemia, Appetizer, Obese, Asthma, Bloating, Liver infections, Vitiligo, Oxidative stress, Inflammation and other conditions. Obenyl Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Obenyl Tablet contains Flax Seeds, Garcinia Indica, Katuki, Makandi and Shuddha Guggulu as active ingredients.
Obenyl Tablet works by providing neuroprotective effects; providing the therapeutic activity due to hydroxycitric acid and garcinol, kokam constituents; possessing pharmacological activity due to guggulsterone; possessing the alpha-linolenic acid, lignans, and fiber content; suppressing the expression of the phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene; retarding the formation of colon, breast, skin, and lung tumors; stimulating the immune system and relieving inflammation; increasing basal metabolic rate; increasing utilisation of body fat; enhancing lipolysis and fat degradation; increasing fat and weight loss;
Obenyl Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Obenyl Tablet Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Obenyl Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Composition and Active Ingredients:
Obenyl Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
1) General obesity
2) Obesity associated with Diabetes
Adult: Two tablets twice a day.
Children: One tablet twice a day.
1) Obenyl helps in weight-reduction without any side-effects.
2) Reduces the weight by reducing fat; fats contribute to weight gain.
3) Reduces water retention of the body (Diuretic action).
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Practice diet control.
2) Prefer bland diet and warm water for drinking.
3) Eat wheat, barley and maize and among vegetables consumption of bitter gourd, long gourd and drumstick is recommended.
4) Practice brisk morning walk at least for 30 minutes.
5) Practice stress management by meditation, yoga postures etc.
1) Avoid sweet and dairy products.
2) Avoid intake of rice and potatoes, which contains lots of carbohydrates.
3) Avoid fried oily and non-vegetarian food.
4) Among fruits avoid banana, chikoo, grapes and pineapples.
5) Avoid sedentary habits, excessive sleep.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)