All rights reserved.
Description:Ojus Tablet is used for Dyspepsia, Rheumatic disorders, Intestinal gas, Constipation, Fever, Cough, Diarrhea, Gastroenteritis, Skin diseases, Candidiasis and other conditions. Ojus Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Ojus Tablet contains Aegle Marmelos, Chitrak, Haritaki, Pippali, Pongamia Pinnata and Shunthi as active ingredients.
Ojus Tablet works by promoting wound healing process; inhibiting the growth of microorganisms; inhibiting the growth and spread of cancer cells; inhibiting the growth of viruses; controlling blood glucose levels; treating various other ailments; treating rheumatic disorders; boosting the immune system; alleviating the symptoms of cancer; possessing use in treatment of the infertility; helping in the treatment of migraine; changing the lining of the intestine; lowering the ulcer index; decreasing the bacterial invasion to epithelial cells; decreasing the oxidative stress caused by alloxan; retarding the spore germination of all the fungi; suppressing carrageenan-induced paw oedema and cotton-pellet granuloma; retarding the proliferation of transplanted Ehrlich ascites carcinoma in mice; lowering the activity of creatine kinase and lactate dehydrogenase in serum;
Ojus Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Composition and Active Ingredients;
Ojus Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
1 - 2 tablets, after major meals.
1) Fast relief of symptoms of belching, bloating and indigestion within 15 minutes of its consumption.
2) No known contra-indication like antacids and anti-flatulent.
3) Stimulates body's natural supply of digestive enzymes
4) Free from sodium and chalky taste.
5) Safe and it can be taken even for a long period of time to ensure long lasting effect.
6) Not habit forming.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Consumption of milk and buttermilk is recommended.
2) Consumption of orange juice, ripe bananas and dried grapes is recommended.
3) Vegetarian food is recommended.
4) Consumption of mung, honey, ghee, and butter in a balance quantity is advised.
5) Yoga, morning and evening walk is recommended.
1) Avoid fried, oily and spicy food.
2) Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and consumption of alcohol.
3) Reduce mental and physical exercise and stress.
4) Avoid irregular food habits
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)