Due to Lockdown - Delivery could take around 7 to 10 Days
All rights reserved.
Description:Ostolief Tablet is used for Osteoarthritis, Joint pain and other conditions. Ostolief Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Ostolief Tablet contains Osteoarthritis Products as an active ingredient.
Ostolief Tablet works by inhibiting prostaglandin synthetase in inflamed tissues.
Ostolief Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Ostolief Tablet Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ostolief Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Two tablets twice a day to be taken half an hour after food. Once the patient has been stabilized, he/she can be maintained on one tablet twice a day.
1) Safe on long term use.
2) Relieves restricting symptoms
3) Retards degenerative process
4) Improves functional status
5) Relieves joint pain & muscle stiffness
6) Delays progression of the disease
7) Free from any side effects
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Regular yogasana such as Tadasana, Parvatsana and light exercise under guidance of expert is extremely beneficial.
2) Perform gentle massage with oil to affected part
3) Local hot water fomentation is recommended
4) Take good nutritious food at regular intervals
5) Prefer hot water for drinking and taking bath
1) Avoid Spicy, oily, frozen food and sour things such as curd and pickles
2) Avoid non-vegetarian food
3) Avoid over eating
4) Avoid alcohol, smoking and aerated beverages
5) Avoid excessive mobilization of the affected joints
6) Avoid staircase climbing without proper support
7) Avoid exposure to cold wind or rain
8) Avoid daytime sleeping/ spending sleepless nights
9) Avoid suppression of natural urges
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)