All rights reserved.
Two tablets twice a day to be taken half an hour after food. Once the patient has been stabilized, he/she can be maintained on one tablet twice a day.
1) Safe on long term use.
2) Relieves restricting symptoms
3) Retards degenerative process
4) Improves functional status
5) Relieves joint pain & muscle stiffness
6) Delays progression of the disease
7) Free from any side effects
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Regular yogasana such as Tadasana, Parvatsana and light exercise under guidance of expert is extremely beneficial.
2) Perform gentle massage with oil to affected part
3) Local hot water fomentation is recommended
4) Take good nutritious food at regular intervals
5) Prefer hot water for drinking and taking bath
1) Avoid Spicy, oily, frozen food and sour things such as curd and pickles
2) Avoid non-vegetarian food
3) Avoid over eating
4) Avoid alcohol, smoking and aerated beverages
5) Avoid excessive mobilization of the affected joints
6) Avoid staircase climbing without proper support
7) Avoid exposure to cold wind or rain
8) Avoid daytime sleeping/ spending sleepless nights
9) Avoid suppression of natural urges
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)