All rights reserved.
Description:Pigmento Tablet is used for Skin diseases, Leprosy, Leprosis, Skin disease, Dyspepsia, Ulcers, Fungal infections, Eczema, Asthma, Eye problem and other conditions.
Pigmento Tablet contains Acorus Calamus, Cassia Tora, Melia Azadirachta, Psoralea Corylifolia and Tephrosia Purpurea as active ingredients.
Pigmento Tablet works by possessing antipyretic, anti inflammatory and analgesic activity due to Bavachi In A; protecting biological membrane against oxidative stress; inhibiting the growth of bacteria; controlling the release of insulin; clearing the airways; lowering the serum and triglyceride level of total low density lipoprotein-cholesterol; suppressing the effects on angiogenic and metastasis regulatory process; possessing anti-inflammatory activity against carrageenan, histamine, serotonin, and dextran induced rat paw edema; stimulating the basic cardiovascular reflexes, thus lowers the vasomotor tone; stimulating the cell mediated immune mechanisms; lowering blood sugar level; generating highly potent anti-acid secretory and antiulcer activity; strengthening the gastric and duodenal mucosa;
Pigmento Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Pigmento Tablet Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Pigmento Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Composition and Active Ingredients:
Pigmento Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
1) Stimulates melanogenesis.
2) Promotes transfer of melanin to the skin.
3) Helps in Conjunction with UV therapy.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Prefer non-spicy food
2) Consumption of vegetables having bitter taste like bitter gourd and bitter variety of drum sticks is recommended.
3) Exposure to sunlight is useful for 10 minutes in a day.
1) Curd, sour fruits and food items containing combination of milk with jaggery and fruits should be avoided during and for three months after therapy.
2) Avoid exposure to heat and sun.
3) Avoid non-vegetarian food items.
4) Avoid incompatible foods like milk and sour fruits.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)