All rights reserved.
Regulax Forte Tablets
1) Occasional or habitual constipation.
One to two tablets at bedtime to be cautiously customized as per patient’s bowel habits and severity of constipation.
1) Safe an effective without habit forming.
2) Reeducates the bowel function.
3) No known drug interaction.
4) Very convenient dosage schedule.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Consumption of warm water both one to two teaspoonful of ginger juice is recommended at bed-time and when you wake up in the morning.
2) Soft and easy digestible diet like khichadi, vegetable soup is advised.
3) Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jalgira are advised.
4) Fresh fruits and fruit juices are advised.
5) Consumption of leafy vegetables, bran of both rice and wheat is useful to increase the fibre content of the food.
6) Morning walk is recommended.
1) Avoid oily spicy and fried food recipes.
2) Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
3) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
4) Avoid alcohol consumption.
5) Avoid consumption of curd particularly at night.
6) Avoid late night meals, emotional factors like anxiety and stress.
7) Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
8) Avoid keeping awake for a longer time in the night.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)