All rights reserved.
Description:Takzema Tablet is used for Allergic rhinitis, Stress, Eczema, Leprosy, Eye problem, Epistaxis, Intestinal worms, Anorexia, Biliousness, Skin ulcer and other conditions. Takzema Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Takzema Tablet contains Curcuma Longa, Emblica Officinalis, Melia Azadirachta, Rubia Cordifolia and Tinospora Cordifolia as active ingredients.
Takzema Tablet works by stimulating the cell mediated immune mechanisms; lowering blood sugar level; generating highly potent anti-acid secretory and antiulcer activity; scavenging the free radicals; promoting insulin secretion and also by inhibiting gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis; stimulating the growth of bone forming cells; decreasing the resistance of HIV Virus; decreasing the serum transaminase levels; reducing the amyloid levels and oxidized proteins; inhibiting the lipoxygenase enzyme pathway which initiates the production of inflammatory mediators; showing anti-arthritic potential; suppressing the activity of microorganisms; enhancing the humoral and cell mediated immunity; inhibiting serum and hepatic mitochondrial thiobarbituric acid-reactive substance levels; increasing the expressions of hepatic (necrosis factor) NF-kappaB; inducing NO synthase (iNOS), and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) protein levels;
Takzema Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Takzema Tablet Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Takzema Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Composition and Active Ingredients:
Takzema Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
1) Local application of ointment controls dryness, irritation, itching & scratching of the skin.
2) Systemic administration helps in correcting the immune dysfunction
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Bath only with mild soaps and when bathing keep the temperature of water-cool or warm not hot.
2) Moisturize your skin coconut oil or other moisturizer, they prevent skin crack.
3) Drink plenty of water & fruit juice.
1) Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy or things causing allergies.
2) Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin even if it itches
3) Eczema flares up when you are under stress so try to cope up with your stress
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)