Due to Lockdown - Delivery could take around 7 to 10 Days
All rights reserved.
Management of Perimenopausal (Menopausal transition)to Postmenopausal signs and symptoms
1) In Perimenopause (Menopausal transition): 1 capsule twice a day for 6 months.
2) In surgical menopause: 2 capsules twice a day for 3 months, followed by 1 capsule twice a day for next 3 months.
3) EVANOVA can be continued as long as required because it has been specially formulated for long-term usage.
The vasomotor symptoms will usually respond within a few weeks of commencement of therapy; but the therapy should be continued till other symptoms disappear.
1) No fear of cancer on long-term use unlike Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)
2) Relieves the annoying perimenopausal symptoms hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia.
3) Safe for long-term use.
4) Can delay onset of osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
5) Reduces LDL cholestrol and increases HDL cholestrol on long-term use.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Wear cotton sleep wear to reduce discomfort from night sweats.
2) Cultivate a routine of physical exercise such as walking.
3) Supplement the daily meals with calcium rich products.
4) Develop a hobby to keep occupied.
1) Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol and excessive coffee and tea.
2) Avoid walking on slippery floors to prevent fall-related fractures.
3) Avoid wearing loose or high-heeled footwear to avoid slipping/tripping.
4) Avoid taking any medications along with Evanova without doctors advice.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)