Due to Lockdown - Delivery could take around 7 to 10 Days
All rights reserved.
Description:Manoll Capsule is used for Menstrual problems, Energy-boosting, Impotence, Chronic liver disease, Cancer, High blood pressure, Chronic illness, Diabetes, Gastrointestinal tract, Indigestion and other conditions.
Manoll Capsule contains Amalaki, Ashwagandha, Beta Vulgaris, Gokshur, Guduchi, Mandur Bhasma, Shunthiand Spinacia Oleracea as active ingredients.
Manoll Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Manoll Capsule Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Manoll Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
1) Chronic and recurrent infections
2) Malaise and fatigue
4) Co-prescription with anti-infective, anti-malarial and anti-TB drugs and steroids
1 capsule twice a day.
1) Rejuvenates & strengthens body tissue.
2) Well tolerated and less chance of constipation and gastric irritation.
3) Ensures healthy Pregnancy and lactation
4) Reduces oxidative stress and increases immunity.
5) Lowers risk of Chronic diseases.
6) Ensures faster recovery from illness.
7) Reinforces resistance against recurrent infections in children.
8) A tonic effect for all ages of people
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Consume protein rich diet.
2) Prefer easily digestible food items, fruits & leafy vegetables
3) Yoga and Medication is recommended for faster recovery.
4) Drink fresh cows milk, lime water.
1) Consumption of alcohol, tobacco and smoking should be avoided.
2) Avoid fried vegetables and fried meals.
3) Avoid excessive salt intake.
4) Avoid High content Iron preparation unless prescribed by doctors while
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)