All rights reserved.
1) Those suffering from: various stress related disorders, various degenerative processes associated with aging, decreased physical and mental efficiency, fatigue, irritability, lack of concentration, disturbances of memory.
2) Speedy convalescence (stage of recovery from an illness, operation or injury)
3) As a Rejuvenation therapy
4) As an adaptogen and a daily health supplement
5) As a supportive treatment in disorders like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and CNS disorders.
6) Increases absorption of nutrients, improves body weight and immunity, reduces general debility, safe for long term use.
Each hard gelatine capsule contains:
Extract equivalent to:
» Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - 750 mg
» Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa) - 500 mg
» Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) - 250 mg
» Kaunchbeej (Mucuna pruriens) - 250 mg
» Vriddhadaru (Argyeria speciosa) - 250 mg
» Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) - 250 mg
» Mushali (Asparagus adscebdens) - 50 mg
» Pippali (Piper longum) -10 mg
» Akalkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum) - 10 mg
» Salam Mesri (Orchis latifolia) - 10 mg
» Jatipatri (Mace) - 10 mg
» Shilajit (Shuddha) (Purified Asphalt) - 200 mg
» Yashad Bhasma (Calx of Zinc) - 25 mg
The recommended dosage of ASWAL PLUS tablet is 1 capsule once or twice a day.
The duration of therapy is for 4 to 8 weeks, extending to more than 3 to 6 months
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)