All rights reserved.
Guduchi, Amalaki, Ashvagandha, Haridra, Yashtimadhu, Neer Brahmi, Chausashta Pippali, Yashada Bhasma, Abhraka Bhasma, Haritaki, Arjuna, Shatavari, Kumari.
1. Scavenges free radicals.
2. Lowers oxidative stress.
3. Facilitates immune system functions.
4. Slows down the aging process.
As an adjunct in:
1. Diseases involving free radicals (As an Antioxidant).
2. Immunocompromised host (As an Immunomodulator).
3. Inflammatory and degenerative joint disorders.
4. Associated cardiac disorders like hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis.
5. Diabetes mellitus.
6. Respiratory tract infections like chronic bronchitis, chronic sinusitis, chronic otitis media etc.
7. Wound healing after major surgery, burns etc.
Dosage: One to two Tablets daily.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)