All rights reserved.
1. Punarnava is useful in purifying the blood and also the gastric juices.
2. Punarnava is helpful to fight against joint pains and oedema.
3. Punarnava is the best herb for curing swellings in the body.
4. To energize the body and improve strength Punarnava is very much useful.
5. Punarnava treats several stomach disorders, particularly intestinal colic.
6. Punarnava promotes the removal of catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tubes. So it aids in asthma.
7. Several skin diseases can be cured by applying root paste of Punarnava.
8. Nervous weakness can be cured with the help of Punarnava herb.
9. Loss of muscles functioning like paralysis can also be treated with Punarnava.
10. Punarnava supports optimal weight management.
11. Punarnava promotes balanced fluid levels in the tissues and the aids in healthy flow of urine.
How to use
1. In night blindness, a cup of cow milk with a teaspoon of Punarnava is taken at bedtime.
2. Take one teaspoon each of Punarnava and Arjun in honey will helps to cure congestive cardiac failure.
3. Application of Punarnava paste in the swollen areas can cure oedema.
4. To cure asthma take a teaspoon of Punarnava and half teaspoon Pippali.
The juice extracted by crushing the fresh herb can be taken in a dose of 5 to 10 ml twice a day. The powder of the seeds of Punarnava can be taken in a dosage of 1 to 3 grams approximately.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)