All rights reserved.
Gum Tone Gel
1) Bleeding, Spongy and Painful Gums (Gingivitis)
2) Prevention of plaque formation and dental caries
3) Halitosis (Bad breath)
4) Post scaling to reduce dental pockets
Massage 2-3 gms of GUM TONE gel with soft brush or finger on gums and teeth and to be kept for 2-3 minutes in the morning and after dinner.
1) Removes the stains on the teeth.
2) It stops bleeding of gums and controls inflammation of gums.
3) It prevents formation of dental plaque on regular use.
4) It provides fresh breath and prevents Halitosis.
5) Free from tobacco and sugar.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Brush the teeth both in the morning and at bedtime.
2) Brush the teeth after each meal or consumption of sweets.
3) Maintain clean oral hygiene.
1) Reduce the consumption of chocolates and sweets.
2) Consult doctor if there is bleeding of the gums after brushing of the teeth.
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)