All rights reserved.
Gum Tone Gel is used for Gum bleeding, Gum ulceration, Cavities, Sponginess of gums, Pain, Dental infections, Ache, Wounds, Oily skin, Skin diseases and other conditions.
Gum Tone Gel contains Acacia Catechu Topical, Alum Topical, Babul Chhal Topical, Bakul Chhal Topical, Cinnamomum Camphora Topical, Curcuma Longa Topical, Kaiphal Topical, Kankola Topical, Phyllanthus Emblica Topical, Saindhava Lavana Topical, Syzygium Aromaticum Topical and Vitex Negundo Topical as active ingredients.
Gum Tone Gel is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Sponginess of gums
Infective inflammatory early periodontal diseases
Inflammation of mouth and throat
Gum Tone Gel Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Gum Tone Gel. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Discoloration of teeth
Feeling of warmth
No known side effects
Composition and Active Ingredients:
Gum Tone Gel is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Bakul Chhal Topical
Babul Chhal Topical
Curcuma Longa Topical
Syzygium Aromaticum Topical
Phyllanthus Emblica Topical
Acacia Catechu Topical
Cinnamomum Camphora Topical
Saindhava Lavana Topical
Vitex Negundo Topical
Massage 2-3 gms of GUM TONE gel with soft brush or finger on gums and teeth and to be kept for 2-3 minutes in the morning and after dinner.
1) Removes the stains on the teeth.
2) It stops bleeding of gums and controls inflammation of gums.
3) It prevents formation of dental plaque on regular use.
4) It provides fresh breath and prevents Halitosis.
5) Free from tobacco and sugar.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Brush the teeth both in the morning and at bedtime.
2) Brush the teeth after each meal or consumption of sweets.
3) Maintain clean oral hygiene.
1) Reduce the consumption of chocolates and sweets.
2) Consult doctor if there is bleeding of the gums after brushing of the teeth.
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)