All rights reserved.
Krimishodhini - Ayurvedic drug to kill parasites.
Crimi - translated from Tamil means "worms" or parasites. This drug is best suited to kill worms, ascarids, apestorhov, lyabley and others.
1. Aranyatulasibijam Ocimum americanum 0.030 g
2. Ramatham Ferula asafoetida 0.030 g
3. Krishnajirakam Nigella sativa 0.030 g
4. Hiravi Garcinia morella 0.030 g
5. Hingulam Mercuric sulphide 0.030 g
6. Tikshnavrikshaphala Croton tiglium 0.030 g
7. Palasabija Butea monosperma 0.090 g
8. Mushkakakshiram Butea monosperma 0.694 ml
Adults: 1/2 - 2 tablet (according to age and weight)
Children from 5 to 7 years: 4.1 part
7 to 10 - 1/3 tablets
10 to 15 - 1-2 tablets.
A method for receiving: drink tablet hot water up to 50 degrees in the morning, after meals. During the day and in the evening do not eat a lot, light vegetable food. Better to starve, but to drink water.
Before going to sleep that day, after a meal in a range between 21.30 and 22.00, but not later than 23.00 drink another dose of the drug. The next morning or at night (in the range from 4.00 - 7.00) should be a natural relaxation of the intestine, softening stools. After the first relief drink a glass of hot water (temp.do 50 deg.)
In cases of chronic congestive Krimisodhini should be taken in this way for several days, but not more than five days.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)