All rights reserved.
Aswin’s Maya Black Tea
1. Is the second most consumed beverage the world next to water.
2. Black tea contains catechins antioxidant which helps in protecting body from harmful effects of the radicals
3. Black tea is used for improving mental alertness as well as leaning, memory and information processing skills. It is also used for treating headache caused due to tension.
4. The world’s big tea drinkers, like Japan and China fight obesity and heart diseases by regular consumption of blacktea.
5. Plain black tea without sweeteners or additives contains negligible quantities of calories, protein, sodium and fat. And flavoured tea with different herbs added may have less carbohydrate.
6. Black tea helps in making the skin looking younger & vibrant.
How to brew:-
Add ¼ tea spoon of this powder to 100 ml boiling water and filter it, Preferably to be had without sugar for maximum benefit
It is a very versatile drink can be had with sugar, honey, lemon, and also with salt.
2 to 3 cups per day is ideal not to exceed 4 cups
If you have missed your dosage of black tea you can take a pinch of powder in the small sachet & gulp it with water.
=> Maya is combination of tea with spices like cardamom clove and other Indian spices and herbs. Renowned for their soothing and balancing properties.
=> It has gently stimulating effect.
=> Help to ease breathing
=> Help with headaches, caused by tension.
=> Packed with antioxidants.
=> Enhances mood and freshens breath because of cardamom.
=> Ginger has warming, soothing refreshing and reviving effect.
=> Eases digestion an d can relive nausea
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)