All rights reserved.
1) Internal and External Haemorrhoids.
2) Prevention of recurrence post-haemorrhoidectomy.
Ointment should be applied before and after each defecation or more often if required. Apply once at bedtime for painless evacuation to check bleeding.
1) Effective and safe for long-term use.
2) Helps in reducing the inflammation pain.
3) Arrest bleeding.
4) Reduces pile mass.
5) Prevents recurrence of piles.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Prefer bland food diet.
2) Consumption of horse gram, barley, wheat, old rice, papaya and amalki.
3) Intake of rhizome of surana is recommended.
4) Develop a good toiletry habits.
1) Avoid Oily, fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid irregular dietary habits and constipations.
3) Avoid suppression of natural urges like urination and defecation.
4) Avoid riding on the back of animals and citing on hard seats.
5) Avoid smoking, vegetables like potatoes and pumpkins.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)