All rights reserved.
1) Pain associated with Osteoarthritis.
2) Pain associated with Rheumatoid arthritis.
3) Pain associated with Cervical spondylosis.
4) Pain associated with Frozen shoulder, sprains, sports injuries and myalgia.
To be applied locally, 3-4 times on the affected area.
1) Controls pain and inflammation.
2) Act as a counter irritant and help to reduce pain immediately.
3) Restores joint movement.
4) No adverse effect.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Eat bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, methi, drumstick etc.
2) Consumption of garlic and ginger is useful.
3) Prefer warm water for drinking and taking bath.
1) Avoid food causing constipation.
2) Avoid, sour things and fried food.
3) Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain.
4) Avoid cold water bath and consuming ice cold water.
5) Avoid going to bed immediately after food.
6) Avoid day time sleep.
7) Avoid spending sleepless nights and suppression of natural urges.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)