All rights reserved.
1) In severe symptoms during intermittent flare-ups
2) To improve the cosmetic appearance of lesions on visible sites viz. scalp, elbow, forearm etc
For specific lesions on the skin, to be applied twice a day.
It provides predictable anti-proliferative, anti inflammatory & antibacterial action.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Bath only with mild soaps and when bathing keep the temperature of water-cool or warm not hot.
2) Moisturize your skin with coconut oil or other moisturizer, they prevent skin crack.
3) Drink plenty of water & fruit juice.
1) Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy or things causing allergies.
2) Psoriasis flares up when you are under stress so try to cope up with your stress
3) Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin even if it itches
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)