All rights reserved.
1) Adolescent’s acne vulgaris and premenstrual acne.
Skinelle cream should be applied regularly twice daily till the desired response is achieved.
Ideally, Skinelle cream and Skinelle capsules should be prescribed concurrently for optimal response, but in patients with lesions restricted to the comedo stage, the use of Skinelle cream alone may be adequate.
PRECAUTIONS AND SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS:
The application of Skinelle cream should be discontinued if signs of irritation or sensitization develop. The use of greasy cosmetics should be avoided. Patients should be restrained from squeezing or excoriating the lesions.
1) Effective and safe natural medication.
2) It can be used for long period of time.
3) The improvement may be seen after 2-3 weeks of continuous use.
DO'S AND DON'TS
1) Prefer bland food.
2) Consumption of leafy vegetables is recommended.
3) Consumption of cow’s milk, ghee is useful.
1) Avoid intake of high protein food and sweets.
2) Avoid mental tension.
3) Avoid keeping awake late in the night.
4) Avoid smoking, alcohol and tobacco chewing.
5) Avoid consumption of fast food, confectioneries and bakery products.
6) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)