Due to Lockdown - Delivery could take around 7 to 10 Days
All rights reserved.
Description:Skinelle Cream is used for Acne, Skin diseases, Inflammation, Infective inflammatory early periodontal diseases, Wounds and other conditions.
Skinelle Cream contains Curcuma Longa Topical, Hemidesmus Indicus Topical and Rubia Cordifolia Topical as active ingredients.
Skinelle Cream works by possessing the potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and antiandrogenic effects to breakdown the pathogenesis of acne; treating the skin diseases; producing the anti-inflammatory activity; healing the early infective-inflammatory periodontal diseases; improving the wound healing process;
Skinelle Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Skinelle Cream Side-effects:
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Skinelle Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. .
Composition and Active Ingredients
Skinelle Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Precautions and Special Considerations:
The application of Skinelle cream should be discontinued if signs of irritation or sensitization develop. The use of greasy cosmetics should be avoided. Patients should be restrained from squeezing or excoriating the lesions.
1) Effective and safe natural medication.
2) It can be used for long period of time.
3) The improvement may be seen after 2-3 weeks of continuous use.
DO'S AND DON'TS:
1) Prefer bland food.
2) Consumption of leafy vegetables is recommended.
3) Consumption of cow’s milk, ghee is useful.
1) Avoid intake of high protein food and sweets.
2) Avoid mental tension.
3) Avoid keeping awake late in the night.
4) Avoid smoking, alcohol and tobacco chewing.
5) Avoid consumption of fast food, confectioneries and bakery products.
6) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)