All rights reserved.
Bhaishajya Ratnavali/ Amvata Chikitsa
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name
1. Shuddh parad Mercury (purified)
2. Shuddh gandhak Sulphur (purified)
3. Triphala (Terminalia chebula, terminalia belerica, emblica officinalis)
4. Chitrak Plumbago zeylanica
5. Shuddh guggulu Commiphora mukul (purified)
Indication :Amvat and also useful in Arthritis. Useful in pain and swelling over joints. The formulation contains ingredients with Ampachak and virechak properties by virtue of which it metabolises “Ama” the casuative factor of Arthritis and enhances therapeutic response.
Dose : 1 to 2 tablets(125 to 250mg) to be taken in the morning and evening with Maharasnadi Kwath or as directed by the Physician.
Caution : to be taken under medical supervision only.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)