All rights reserved.
Brihat Nighantu Ratna- kar / Vat V. Chikitsa
S.No. Sanskrit Name Botanical/English Name
1. Ras Sindur Red sulphide of mercury
2. Shuddh Gandhak Sulphur (purified)
3. Kanta Lauh Bhasma Magnetic Iron (calciend)
4. Vanga Bhasma Stannum (calcined)
5. Naga Bhasma Plumbum (calcined)
6. Tamra Bhasma Copper (calcined)
7. Abhrak Bhasma Mica (calcined)
8. Tikshana Lauh Bhasma Iron (calcined)
9. Shunthi Zingiber offcinale
10. Pippali Piper longum
11. Maricha Piper nigrum
12. Triphala Kwath Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica and Emblica officinalis
Processed in Triphala Kwath, Trikatu Kwath, Nirgundi, Adrak, Chitrak, Shingru etc.
Indication: Paralysis, Bell’s Palsy, Hemiplagia, Brachial Palsy, Sciatica.
Dose: 1 tablet (125mg) be taken in the morning and evening with Dashmul Kwath or Maharasnadi Kwath or as directed by the Physician.
Packing : 40 tablets.
Caution: to be taken under medical supervision only.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)