All rights reserved.
Holy Basil commonly known as Tulasi in India is considered to have many medicinal properties and can be found in a number of ayurvedic preparations. Revered as holy, this plant is grown around temples and houses and worshipped. Leaves of Holy Basil are used in teas to promote health of the respiratory tract and strengthen lungs.
The phytonutrients of Holy Basil including eugenol linalool, ursolic acid, calcium, vitamin C, carotene, phosphates are prized in pharmacy. Studies have shown it to exhibit antioxidant activity and support the body's natural response to oxidative stress. Constituents in Holy Basil promote normal levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
Benefits of Holy Basil/Tulasi :
• Holy Basil supports normal bronchial lung function and respiratory functions
• Holy Basil supports normal adrenal function and cortisol levels
• Holy Basil supports normal blood sugar levels
• Holy Basil supports normal liver function and a normal immune system
• Holy Basil helps in relieving stress.
Tulasi Facts :
• Botanical Name : Ocimum Sanctum
• Family Name : Lamiaceae
• Common names : Holy Basil, Tulasi, Tulsi, Sacred Basil
Directions for taking Tulasi :
1 capsule twice a day after meals. Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits. Natural products have a wholistic effect on organs and take time for absorption and results.
On click register, You accept Terms and Conditions (click to view)